Successful Tenders Bidding: Training and Contacts to Development Banks
How can companies successfully bid for development bank tenders? How can products and services from German companies contribute to solving urgent problems? Apply for the exclusive training "Bridging the Gap": For selected sectors we offer information and contacts to international financiers in Ghana and India.
German companies can offer appropriate solutions for many development issues. Often however, problems and solutions do not come together - the pilot project "Bridging the Gap" aims to change this by connecting providers of innovative German products and services with international development banks. This targeted exchange between financial institutions and companies is intended to expand cooperation, promote development and enable new opportunities for market entry.
Every year, international development banks tender projects for more than 200 billion USD. The solutions of German companies receive rather little attention in the award procedures. Supported by the experienced consultancy firm Development Finance International (DFI), the Agency for Business & Economic Development (AWE) has set itself the goal of improving the dialogue between decision-makers at the banks, representatives of local authorities and companies, and German companies in selected pilot countries and sectors.
* Registration deadline was 29 March 2021. Participation in the training courses is free of charge. Travel costs are to be borne by the participant. Have we caught your interest?
Inidividually-tailored offers, intense preparation and direct exchanges: this is how "Bridining the Gap" works
- Selection and evaluation of the target market in selected countries
- Opportunity assessment of tenders from the largest multilateral banks
- Project information - supply and procurement training
- Selection of relevant companies in specific target sectors
- Intensive exchange and on-site engagement: direct dialogue with decision-makers, representatives of local authorities and potential partners on specific projects