Access to Development Banks and their Tenders
Bidding for international tenders successfully: “Bridging the Gap - Successful Tenders and Procurement (STEP)” allows companies to gain access to international development banks and their projects – in a practical and exclusive way.
Exclusive Trainings for your Foreign Business
Together with their national partners, development banks such as the World Bank or the Asian Development Bank tender projects worth billions every year to improve access to clean water, sufficient energy, food and health services worldwide. This offers interesting business opportunities to companies in all sectors. But how do you recognise these opportunities early on? How do you prepare a successful tender? “Bridging the Gap - Successful Tenders and Procurement (STEP)” puts you in business – in the tendering business.
What can you expect from “STEP”?
- Two-day exclusive training on tendering – conducted by experts with international experience
- Analysis of concrete tenders with business potential for your sector
- Meetings in small groups with those responsible at the development banks and their government partners
- Access to key stakeholders at the German Embassy, EU, GIZ etc.
- Opportunity to ask concrete questions and meet other companies for possible collaborations
Apply for “Bridging the Gap - Successful Tenders and Procurement (STEP)” 2022 now!
Do you have any questions on the topic? Your contact at AWE:
AWE Senior Expert for International Organisations
+49 (0)30 726256-97
Which companies can benefit from “STEP”?
- Small or medium-sized enterprises with international experience
- Companies in the water & wastewater, agriculture & food or waste & recycling management sectors
- Companies with an interest in tendering – no previous experience required
- Time outlay: approx. 20 hours over 3 months
What has happened so far
Around 30 companies have already been involved in the first phase of “STEP” – after intensive preparation, the companies from the water, agriculture, energy and education sectors were able to hold intensive meetings in India and Ghana. “Bridging the Gap - Successful Tenders and Procurement (STEP)” is now entering the second round with an exciting new country focus: Indoneisa and Côte d’Ivoire.
Niklas Trautmann, Managing Directoraqua & waste International GmbH
“Bridging the Gap” has brought us a lot closer to the funding sources and their partners, and we now have an accurate picture of the project processes and content.