The number of online shoppers in South-Eastern Europe (SEE) is less than a half of EUs average. One main reason underlying the low engagement in online shopping is the lack of consumers’ trust in e-commerce.
The 12th lab of tomorrow in cooperation with the German Federal ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development aims to solve the complex challenge of trust in e-commerce in SEE with an innovation sprint approach by finding sustainable business solutions that are accepted by consumers and practicable for companies.
- Duration of Innovation Sprint: 6 half-day sessions
- Duration of Incubation: 3 months in bi-weekly sessions
- Participants: up to 30 in 5 teams
- Participants apply for up to 2 challenges out of the following 4 sub-challenges:
- Credibility and quality of e-commerce sellers
- Transparency of e-Commerce sellers
- Reliability and efficiency of delivery services
- Safety and security of online payments
Additional details on the requirements of participation and the proposed timeline are available in the briefing packages and on the website.